The location of Heuchen has its own historic traditions.
An overview of the most important dates of our history.
1584 was the first recorded documentation of our location; it used to home an oil mill called Heichnerbach (Klausenbergbach).
(read more about this in the Reit im Winkl´s chronicle "Der Reiter Winkl")
1978 the old farmhouse gets torn down and our house gets build.
Mai 2011 - November 2012 complette renovation of the house